Friday, December 29, 2017

Chicago in Pictures - Free Walking Tour


Originally I had most of my Chicago pictures in one post.  Unfortunately, I somehow overwrote that post and lost the hours of work that I had put into it, don't ever use the backspace button when blogging.  I'm just now back to blogging after months of not writing so I'm beyond behind.  In the interest of getting things moving again I'm sharing some pictures and adding links if you are interested in more information.  Suffice it to say that Chicago is a beautiful city, rich in history and beautiful architecture.  It's home to one of the most recognizable cityscapes in the world and is definitely worth exploring if you have a chance.
*My apologizes for the formatting of the photos, I can't seem to get them the way that I want them. 

                      


                   
Illinois State Building                                  Real Fake Sculpture 
Monument with Standing Beast                (in front of Trump Tower:))
aka Snoopy in a Blender Sculpture                                                         



Home of the world's largest Tiffany Stained Glass Dome


Reflections from Daley Plaza in the Central Loop
Picasso Sculpture in forefront






Site of the Eastland Disaster
Largest loss of life on a single shipwreck on the Great Lakes (844ppl)






No comments:

Post a Comment