Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ronald Reagan Presidential Museum & Library Pictures

From Left to Right:

  1. 1980 Presidential Campaign Question
  2. At the inauguration podium 
  3. 10,000 jelly bean portrait
  4. Air Force One and motorcade - actual plane that served presidents Nixon, Carter, Ford, Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, and George W. Bush (I wasn't that impressed, I expected it to be a lot more lush :)
  5. Picture of me going into Air Force One - a memento to remember my trip that I could purchase for $25...of course you don't know how much it will cost til you get to the counter - an excellent marketing/sales tool as most people didn't wait in line and then not buy.  I on the other hand had no intention to purchase but I wanted to see the picture....because I was along the people behind me could still be seen vs. making it look like it was just me...Being too cheap to purchase I went online to view it and took a picture of it from the laptop :)
  6. Ariel view of Marine One helicopter that flew President Johnson
  7. Side view of Marine One - check out the special driver inside the cabin
  8. The suit that President Reagan's wore the day he was shot - check out the two white bullet holes.  The suit was brand new and he was making jokes about it while at the hospital. 
  9. Replica of the Oval Office as it was during Reagan's tenure
  10. A piece of the Berlin Wall
  11. A 1926 Nikola Tesla quote regarding innovation and future communication technology - It's amazing how accurate he was
  12. The final resting place for Nancy & Ronald Reagan


 






No comments:

Post a Comment