Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Where the heck are you?

I must apologize to my faithful blog readers as I have been remiss in my postings.  Several reasons for this which include, but are not limited to; poor Internet connections, Wilson and I both got sick for a couple of days, the proper writing environment, time, and of course pure laziness on my part :)

Wilson and I are currently in Mexico now visiting a friend.  The Internet is fast, I'm feeling good, and the environment is conducive to writing....of course the laziness part may settle in again so please be patient with me.  Luckily I had the last three posts in queue waiting to be published and I have a couple drafted so all I will need to do is copy and paste....so you'll definitely have something to read, even if my laziness takes over :)

As I play catch up with the blog, I'm also thinking about the past and the fact that this is the anniversary of my mother's death...she visited me in my dream last night :)  She is with me, always.

So...back to the blog - Happy New Year!  Actually I say that because I wanted to post the picture I took at dinner, where I was celebrating East Coast New Years....finally, I was able to stay up to watch the ball drop, but the tv got changed too late and I missed it :(




1 comment:

  1. Glad your feeling better. Miss Aunty so. Yes she is with you always..she lives on. Happy belated New Years

    ReplyDelete