Monday, January 29, 2018

Moments in History (MIH) – July through November, 2017



The blog this trip around has not been a priority for me, as if you didn’t figure that out.  I also lost the Chicago pictures (I was ready to publish them and they were accidentally overwritten from a previous post – don’t ever use the back button).  I was terribly discouraged by the loss as it represented hours of work.

I have maintained a travel journal with our movements just like I did last year so I will fill in our travel path along with memories of my experiences…I now have the time and bandwidth (haha) to do this.  I also am working on becoming more routinized.  For years I have avoided this as I hate the feeling of being locked in to something…but for now, I’m going to give it a try as I need a bit more discipline in my life right now.
As I have many months to catch up on and I want to continue sharing my current experiences I will label the postings for July through November as Moments In History or MIH…They will be written in chronological order but interspersed with more current postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment