Tuesday, February 6, 2018

REAL TIME - Best Beach Day

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Not to shock anyone but we've just arrived back from a few hours at the beach and I wanted to write a post - in real time no less.

We're in Port Fairy, Victoria at a house sit that started on November 30, 2017.  I haven't written about Port Fairy yet but I will do so in the next post or two.  I wanted to share with my three readers the fact that we just came back from the best beach day since we've been in Port Fairy.  What makes it so good you may ask?  The best beach day consisted of; warm, sunny weather(78°), playing Frisbee (normally the wind is blowing so hard making it impossible to play - yes, Wilson has been carrying a Frisbee with him for the whole trip....I'm just glad we had the opportunity to play), reading, wading up to my knees in the ocean (the water was a bit chilly and we decided not to go in but were very happy just standing in the water), and taking a leisurely walk. 

We've arrived back home and will have lunch/dinner and probably take a little nap.  Life is good and I feel happy and content 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment